Author Topic: Getting logged out  (Read 1515 times)

wyrock

• View Profile
Getting logged out
« on: December 18, 2015, 05:33:42 AM »
If I am typing a long post I get logged out and to keep from loosing everything I have to copy, log back in then paste. I am a good typerer but it takes me a while to figure out what I want to say and how I want to say it. I am not talking hours here but under 30 minutes for sure.

Anyone else have this problem?

If you forget to copy you can go back to the previous page and copy before you log back in. I consider this a real pain in the patooty.
Jim
Making rocks immortal one stone at a time.

slabbercabber

• View Profile
Re: Getting logged out
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 06:57:54 AM »
I've not had that problem here, but I use Word a lot for things that take a long time to write.  Ebay listings especially.

finegemdesigns

• View Profile
    • finegemdesigns
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 01:23:33 PM »
Try using different browsers to see if it happens with them. It could be a setting in your browser that is causing the page to either reset, reload or disconnect.

Taogem

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2015, 02:14:59 PM »
If I am typing a long post I get logged out and to keep from loosing everything I have to copy, log back in then paste. I am a good typerer but it takes me a while to figure out what I want to say and how I want to say it. I am not talking hours here but under 30 minutes for sure.

Anyone else have this problem?

If you forget to copy you can go back to the previous page and copy before you log back in. I consider this a real pain in the patooty.
Jim

That is unusual for sure..  Took a look through your settings, and nothing stands out..

I wonder if your internet is timing out rather than the forum logging you out.

If you want, PM me your password and I will log in under you and see if it does the same for me.  This should not affect you being able to log in at the same time.