Author Topic: EXCITING new cabochon templates  (Read 3178 times)

light house jack

• View Profile
EXCITING new cabochon templates
« on: August 08, 2015, 04:50:01 AM »
The YOUTUBE video is finally posted telling of the lapidary templates that I have designed and produced. Just go to YOUTUBE and type in newlapidarytemplates and you will see the short video done by a friend and former student of mine. This set of unique designs are made of VERY heavy duty Lexan. Each shape starts out with the smallest size and increases exactly 25% up to the fourth largest shape. I have already sold many sets and have received nothing but positive reviews. If you are interested you can reach me thru the e-mail shown on the screen or thru this forum. These are definitely not your grandpa's templates. I have cut every shape on a Genie. Several metal worker teachers have discovered my templates and love the shapes and the new benchmark that the set brings to their work. 100% guarantee of satisfaction. THIRTEEN pages of new shapes for very beautiful cabochons, folks!

jakesrocks

• New Toy.
    • View Profile
Re: EXCITING new cabochon templates
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 12:58:57 PM »
Could you post pics of your templates on here ? I don't subscribe to YOUTUBE, and won't subscribe just to watch one video.
A day spent without learning something new, is a day wasted.

Don

light house jack

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 02:15:54 PM »
I will try as soon as one of my grandkids can show me how to upload here. As far as subscribing to YOUTUBE there is no subscription you just search YOUTUBE and then you will see a search bar where you type in  new cabochon templates or new lapidary templates and you can watch the video for free.

Steve

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 04:56:08 PM »
Here's a link.......................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzA2sqNhEs4
Steve.............The Silver Fox

My Photo Bucket site:  http://s743.photobucket.com/user/sferenz/library/?sort=3&page=1

kenefick

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 01:42:38 PM »
I just recieved a set of these templates, and am very pleased.   They are very sturdy, about 1.5mm thick, and all the designs are very precisely cut.  Lots of designs to choose from in this set.  They are really great for those of us with limited drawing ability, and a vast improvement over any other templates I have seen or used.
Ken

Growing old is mandatory.  Growing up is optional.

jakesrocks

• New Toy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 08:04:51 AM »
Ken, the video is great, but after following links I can't find out how to order a set of the templates. Do you have a direct link for ordering ? I'm interested in buying a set.

Don

Don

light house jack

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 08:29:59 AM »
You can either send me an e-mail @newlapidarytemplates @gmail.com or call me at home 704-8927608. Jack

jakesrocks

• New Toy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2015, 08:52:36 AM »
Message sent. Thanks.

Don

Don

jakesrocks

• New Toy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2015, 08:07:15 AM »
Jack is set up to receive payment via PayPal now. Ordered my set of templates this morning. Cant wait to try them out.  ura12

Don

light house jack

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2015, 09:33:23 AM »
Yes, even old dinos can learn how to set up a PAYPAL account. Just shipped my first PayPAL order. ( I have already sold over 300 sets the old fashioned way). Again, anyone interested, the set of 13 pages of totally original designs can be yours for $100.00 PREPAID in the lower 48.  100% satisfaction guarantee. Contact me thru this board or my e-mail : newlapidarytemplates@gmail.com or if you prefer to call 704-8927608.

jakesrocks

• New Toy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2015, 08:53:26 PM »
 woohoo1 My templates arrived today. To say that these are sturdy would be an under statement. I think I could drive my pickup over them without breaking them. Bunches of interesting shapes to play with. There should be no excuse for wasting those odd shaped slabs that the normal templates won't fit. Even found the size and shape I want to use when I start cutting picture jasper display pieces. That was a hundred bucks well spent. (Just don't tell my wife).  crackthewhip

Don

light house jack

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2015, 03:37:58 AM »
I have a new production run of my templates which should be ready Sept. 21st. I will also be gone until then so if you want a set, please contact me after I return.