Author Topic: Shop And Swap Posting Rules  (Read 2222 times)

Taogem

• View Profile
Shop And Swap Posting Rules
« on: November 24, 2011, 08:21:41 AM »
Excluding existing members current selling activities..

New members are required to have 50 posts under your belts before selling within the shop and swap section of the forum.

I have made one serious error in judgement recently. As a result, myself and am sure most all existing members would agree how important it is for new members to participate regurlarly within the forum for a period of time before being allowed to offer items up for sale.

The truth is, that once you partipate regurlarly, we will all get to know you just by the nature of your interaction within the forum.  You will find that just by participating regurlarly, we will all become well aware if you provide rough, slabs or other lapidary related items as a result of that interaction..

The exception is if another member "contacts you". "Asks and initiates" a purchase from you prior to your 50 posts.. 

Glad your here, and looking forward to getting to know you !

Rockoteer

• View Profile
Re: Shop And Swap Posting Rules
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 05:59:34 PM »

Question ... Can I post something for sale/trade that at very best would be several times removed from lapidary, its a metal lathe?

TOG
-Gary

Of all the things I've lost..I miss my mind the most.

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're probably right.

spiffman

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 06:41:40 AM »
Stupid question but, If we wanted we could purchase something?  I really just started looking in here but just wondering if I do come across something could I or do I have to wait till i turn 50 : )

Tim

itsandbits1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 07:16:24 AM »
I think that depends on the seller but if you send them the money first I don't know why they wouldn't sell you a bit.
Lloyd
The wheels of life go round and round, round and round, round and round, and then they hit a rock

NuevoMundo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 07:18:55 AM »
50 post minimum applies only to selling. You can buy from any member here regardless of the number of posts you have...  yes16

barbbhb

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 10:19:28 AM »
Thanks for posting! Good to know the rules!! Barbara

brother

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 07:46:46 AM »
How can I view my for sale within the Forum
[/b]

NuevoMundo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 08:13:23 AM »
You must be a participating member of the forum, with at least 50 posts, before you may offer things for sale. Until you have 50 posts, any items you post for sale will be deleted.