Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to irockhound and his Mexican Sagenite Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Selling to the General Public?  (Read 55 times)

John Robinson

Selling to the General Public?
« on: September 13, 2017, 04:25:27 PM »

I do not know if this is the right place this question, but I am perhaps the world's worst salesperson and I need to sell stuff to finance my hobby/addition. I thought about an ebay store but I doubt I will have over a hundred pieces to sell my entire lifetime as this is a hobby and not a business for me.
What options do I have?
I have stuff to sell or swap to members of the forum, but I do not care if I actually show a profit from any swap. However, if two rich outsiders want to bid against each other for a piece of mine listed on another venue that would be wonderful.
Is there a person who will sell my stuff for a comission or a place to sell on consignment?

PhilNM

• Global Moderator
Re: Selling to the General Public?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 04:43:23 PM »

ebay has a bunch of individuals who sell for others. Check it out.

John Robinson

Re: Selling to the General Public?
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 04:49:14 PM »

Yes, I have thought of that I have relatives who are top rated sellers, but they sell antiques and were bot interested in selling jewelry (even with a healthy commission) I guess I will start contacting pawn shops to see if any around here have ebay stores. However, can one Search ebay for sellers, what do   You put in the search box?.
Is Tucson the only show, is there ever one in Dallas?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 25 queries.