Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trying to design jewelry to meet a person's healing needs  (Read 5430 times)

EmeraldEyes

Trying to design jewelry to meet a person's healing needs
« on: August 31, 2019, 10:12:42 PM »

I have for a while been thinking about what kinds of stones, crystals and metals would combine to meet a person's needs when it comes to healing: For someone with depression and anxiety disorder I was thinking an ametrine crystal, flourite, maybe also some small Lake Superior agates for strength, courage and grounding. I do have a copy of the crystal bible which is very helpful.

Is there anyone who also does the same when making their jewelry?

:angel9:

Windenzee

Re: Trying to design jewelry to meet a person's healing needs
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2019, 12:05:58 AM »

I allow the person in question to choose their own stones. That way they are drawn to what they require. Have found that this approach works very well.
For reference for them, I will le them read what the properties of each stone is from the Crystal Bible books. If need be, copy some of it down for them as well.
Be careful when mixing stones for healing together as they can counteract each other.
Good luck

rubystone1215

Re: Trying to design jewelry to meet a person's healing needs
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 02:32:44 PM »

Hi,
I agree to let  person choose stones but I also use a pendelum and ask for the person if it is a good stone.
Lepidolite is really good for calming energy..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 29 queries.