Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deer Sky Jasper at Prineville next week  (Read 1537 times)

55fossil

Deer Sky Jasper at Prineville next week
« on: June 06, 2018, 10:11:25 AM »

My buddy Jim who sells Ocean Breeze Jasper will have Deer Sky jasper as well as Fantasy Plume Agate at the Prineville Show. Possibly at the Madras Show that follows. This is the same stuff as I sold at my rock sale last week and the same prices. I marked the prices years back on the slabs so they seem pretty reasonable...
  Fantasy Plume Agate is plume agate from my claim at Graveyard Point 20 years ago. My claim was directly across from where the dig Regency Rose Plume agate. Much of my material had pinks and reds and some wild patterns. Also included some old Graveyard material from many other claims. Most slabs are 1 to 5 bucks. Size matters but they all have good cabbing material. Big does not matter if it ain't pretty or is full of cracks.

why????  Some people have started calling me old. Getting estate planning brochures in the mail, etc.   Do not want to leave the wife with a pile of rocks, not even the good stuff.    thanks,  Neal

catmandewe

• Global Moderator
    • Idaho Rock Shop
Re: Deer Sky Jasper at Prineville next week
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 12:11:07 PM »

I like Jim, he is fun to talk to.

Tony
www.IdahoRockShop.com

Authorized Diamond Pacific Dealer

MurphyStone

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 05:58:47 AM »

Any chance you will ship any of the plume slabs? 

Thanks

55fossil

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 05:16:32 PM »

PM me about slabs.  So much variety and price range it can be difficult. But I will try and make it work.  I am sloooooow.......  but I try.  That is why Jim is selling my stuff.  Some of it will be at Madras as well next week.   thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 29 queries.