Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to gemfeller and his Brenda Red Top cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rock and slab sale, maybe cabochons  (Read 165 times)

55fossil

Rock and slab sale, maybe cabochons
« on: March 17, 2017, 09:41:01 AM »

PRe-move rock sale.  I have over 10,000 slabs and a couple or more tons of rough. The slabs are from the Owyhee's for the most part. Some real collector grade slabs as well as a lot of cheap stuff. Most of the rough is plume agate and jasper from my claims and areas in the Owyhee Mountains.

I do have polished collector material, cabochons from $5 to $500 and a lot of Idaho Star garnets. The collector grade stuff will not be out in the open but available by request only.

Friday March 31, Friday Apr 1 and Sunday Apr 2,  10 AM to 5 PM;  15 minutes from Boise, Idaho
2401 E. Condor Lane, Kuna, Idaho 83634

I do not run a rock shop. Please do not just drop in and think I have stuff out for sale. Most of the good stuff is locked up in storage.

thanks,  Neal

Orrum

Re: Rock and slab sale, maybe cabochons
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 07:23:10 PM »

Where you moving Neal?   I have visions of you up in the Owhyees retired in a scenic cabin!  Man I miss that sage smell!!!

Orrum

Re: Rock and slab sale, maybe cabochons
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 07:27:32 PM »

Hey Neal I would like to try to tumble star garnets. Are yours tumble type stuff?  I know nothing about garnets.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.497 seconds with 24 queries.