Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Selling Lapidary Equipment on Craig's List?  (Read 1479 times)

Michael

Selling Lapidary Equipment on Craig's List?
« on: December 17, 2020, 10:33:00 AM »

I may be missing something here.  I cannot seem to post in the lapidary equipment section on my Phoenix Craig's List.  I can move it to "tools" where there are 3000 postings or so.  How can I move a recent posting to Lapidary from "Tools" where there are far fewer postings that you mud through.  Thanks. 
Michael

freeformcabs

• freeformcabs by Shain Mayer
Re: Selling Lapidary Equipment on Craig's List?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 07:57:45 AM »

Hey Michael, I do not know there was a dedicated lapidary selection on CL.  I have always search tools. What are you selling?
~Shain

peruano

• Retired Zoologist
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 05:33:59 AM »

Why not search "all" for sale.  Using the word lapidary, or tumbler, or arbor you can sometimes get hits in several different sections. I once discovered and bought two rocks saws posted without the word lapidary. Had I just searched lapidary I would have missed them.
Combining a love of bikes (pedal and otherwise) with hiking, hounding, lapidary, and the great outdoors

Michael

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2020, 12:57:00 PM »

I finally got the post in the right place.  I just used the header "Lapidary Equipment and it works now when I do a search under that header.  Anyway I am selling a Loritone (POLY) two six inch wheel arbor complete with motor and platform.  Has all the irrigation and drain pipe attached.  Runs very well.  Asking $375.  These POLY units were built like the 55 Chevrolet's.  They seem to run forever.  I have other arbor units at my Puget Sound summer work shop, so I really spend my time on my 10" Star Diamond Trim Saw in the winter along with "hounding" with my club. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 33 queries.