Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stamp Collection for sale  (Read 1260 times)

55fossil

Stamp Collection for sale
« on: April 11, 2018, 08:07:49 AM »

Well, it is time to part out a huge stamp collection if anyone is interested. Federal Duck Stamps that go way back, 1940's. Us and Foreign stamps from the 1800s to 1950's. US Air Mail, Embossed Reply Stamps from reply cards. Give me a Scott # or category and work a deal. No First Day of Issue Envelopes.......  My collection was formed by my collecting and purchasing some other peoples collections.
   It is really hard to let these go as I sort through them. Many like new, in protective holders so the colors are really rich on many stamps. Looks like the one of Martha Washington was a color portrait...  kidding, but it is nice.
PS:  Most are used but I have many new and in blocks.

Please do not ask for a list of all my stamps or a rambling do you have these stamps because you are just curious. I have thousands of stamps and want to help as much as possible. But no snipe hunts, serious inquiries only.  I am still sorting as I type this.
thanks,  Neal

Orrum

Re: Stamp Collection for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 02:40:39 PM »

Neal a guy named Lynn goes by Zarguy on the other forum just got n2 stamps. I will give him a holler.

55fossil

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 03:29:42 PM »

Thanks Orrum:  You still down south digging pretty rocks.  Have fun either way. neal

Rockoteer

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2018, 09:03:30 PM »

My wife is a collector.  PM me if you have a price in mind.  tks GAry

irockhound

• RockhoundingUSA
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 09:36:13 PM »

I used to collect stamps and still have a nice collection.  I collected mainly butterflies, Olympics, Russian (loved the heroic poses and military themes) and mineral/stone stamps.  Always fun to look thru them.

Orrum

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2018, 05:46:36 AM »

Hey Neal, nope I just drove actors the country and got home yesterday to NC.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 37 queries.