Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heritage Auctions is have a Huge Auction April 29th! Serious Eye Candy  (Read 1243 times)

GatorGal

Received this in the mail today. This auction is for the SERIOUS Collector! The auction is based in Dallas, Tx. but items are also being offered online. I included the link below that should go directly to the auction items. The items are too rich for me but I sure enjoyed looking and drooling!!!

https://fineart.ha.com/c/search-results.zx?N=50+793+794+792+2088+4294950214&ic=Items-OpenAuctions-Open-BrowseViewLots-071713

southerly

Nice eye candy, the reserves seem high for some pieces. I guess most a quite big though, that is one heck of a collection.

Slabbercabber

If I could get those prices, I'd easily count my collection in the millions.  :LOLOL:

Mark

Love the Pariaba Tourmaline.  One of the sweetest blues out there.  I was pretty shocked at the Ammonite for like $36K and then $45K or so with buyers premium.  That is whacked.  Boy they really have some of the nicest Petwood around, love the logs.

Barclay

Seriously over priced, but beautiful

GatorGal

Yep....way too rich for my pockets but sure lovely to look at!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 37 queries.