Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Was this really necessary  (Read 3768 times)

Felicia

Was this really necessary
« on: April 29, 2020, 10:57:19 AM »

No one really needs this, but it was fun. I'd still like to go out to Bushwallers for a fish sandwich and a beer, though. Or stop in at the Wine Kitchen and try out a glass from their variety. 😷 !!!#@&**.

irockhound

• RockhoundingUSA
Re: Was this really necessary
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 12:31:04 PM »

I don't even know Bushwallers and I would too!  There is a great place on the coast here above Malibu called Neptune's Net and they have Killer Fish and Fish tacos, that and a beer and watch the waves break makes for a soothing afternoon.

Stonemon

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 06:38:26 PM »

Yes, a night out would be good. I grow weary of the same old Quarantini's...

Bill

Kaljaia

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 10:59:56 PM »

My housemate brought me leftover cold fries today and I was so happy! She works food service sometimes for a cafeteria serving a local work project. That's the only food I've had that I didn't make myself in two months. Places in town (two hours away) do curbside pickup but I only make it in once a month right now. I know I'm saving a lot of money, but still. Something battered and fried or a really good curry or sushi (and not washing all the dishes afterwards) would be amazing.
- Erika

I rock hunt in the Antelope/Ashwood area of the John Day river basin in Oregon.

Felicia

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2020, 04:15:46 AM »

Yes, just something cooked by somebody else, also breaded and fried would be great. Sushi and the spareribs at the buffet. (It's a good buffet)

MineralSpirit

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2020, 06:48:53 AM »

Living far away from everything sounds great right about now. In my apartment, I have more people than I have total rooms. If kids ("vectors") want to play outside, they have a spacious parking lot, since playgrounds are logically closed.

It could be worse. I am in an urban area, but not a concrete jungle. I can't imagine how people in some of the more high-density cities are managing. At least here you can go out for a stroll.

Well, at least I have easy access to junky fried foods!

Slabbercabber

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2020, 01:37:57 PM »

Just got back online after the Tornado here in Onalaska.  We've had more social contact in the last week than in a normal month.  500 lineman crews in the subdivision for 8 days.  Volunteers everywhere.  Masks were nowhere to be seen.  Disasters trump corvid.

Felicia

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2020, 02:06:00 PM »

Guess they do at that.  Tornadoes give no real warning. Ohio, where I'm from, has enough though it's not tornado alley. If you're lucky they miss you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 42 queries.