Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rough for sale now and slabs  (Read 737 times)

55fossil

Rough for sale now and slabs
« on: February 19, 2022, 07:51:23 AM »

Well, I started back up on Ebay last month. Sales have been good but some good material seems to be going too cheap. I just put up some of my Fantasy Plume agate that looks very similar to the North Ridge plume agate cabochon posted the other day. Anyway, I sell under 55fossil but easiest way to find me is search either Deer Sky jasper or Fantasy Plume agate.
PS:   Some things have brought excellent prices but shipping costs really cut into sales price!!!

montanajohn

Re: Rough for sale now and slabs
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2022, 05:51:41 AM »

I could not find you on eBay, no surprise, me and computers.  I could use some red plume, rough or slabs.  Maybe you have pictures?  I do have a world of wY jade and tons of MT agate to trade, or just buy yours is fine too.
Thanks, John

Ryaly2dogs

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2022, 06:03:03 PM »

Same comment, I looked per your suggestions but could not locate you on EBay.  Are you still selling on EBay?

55fossil

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2022, 07:36:06 PM »

Sorry, I had to drop away from ebay for awhile....  sales were too good and not enough time to keep up. I am prepping more stuff to sell later this year. I am still selling my hand made cabochons on Etsy but that will have to take a break soon as gardening and 2 foot tall grass has taken over my world.
    If anyone is in the Portland, Or area I am not far away. I will be selling some stuff from the house when I get spare time later this spring or summer. Feel free to drop me a line. Selling is way down on my list but I do need to sell off my rock piles and thousands of slabs. Taking pictures, measuring and all the things that need to be done to properly sell rock just take more time than I have right now. I want to do it right when I start back up. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
     Here is a flickr page where you can find pictures of my rocks and things I love to do.... https://www.flickr.com/photos/blueowyheegems/albums/

Ryaly2dogs

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2022, 03:41:24 PM »

Thanks for the flicker thread, nic e cab work and beautiful Hell's Canyon!  I see you collected some Willow Creek jasper out at the mine.  I am always in the market for good quality material from there.  If you are selling this, please look me up as I am buying.

You can DM me.  Cheers!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 31 queries.