Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leather's Plume Agate rough  (Read 414 times)

55fossil

Leather's Plume Agate rough
« on: April 11, 2022, 06:24:08 AM »

Here are pictures of the 4 pieces of Leather's Ranch plume agate I am going to sell. I am not keeping any hoping for the price to go up. I have firm offers but am open to other offers. I am not going to share the price on-line because it is much higher than I had anticipated getting. Feel free to send me an offer. Mostly I am just posting the pictures to show what seems to be the only Leather's Ranch for sale, anywhere.....   I noticed there are other stones such as Trent Agate and even Bruneau where it is impossible to find rough for sale but there are slabs and a lot of cabochons available. Not so with Leather's, nothing out there to speak of. I do have a few cabochons for sale on Etsy. Anyway, just sharing and checking to see if there is another serious collector out there.

55fossil

Re: Leather's Plume Agate rough
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2022, 06:31:08 AM »

more photos    These two pieces have what is an unusual but not real rare red plume / fortification areas in the plume.  But how rare is Leather's Ranch plume agate and then toss in highly unusual red areas that are actually very pretty.

vitzitziltecpatl

Re: Leather's Plume Agate rough
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2022, 08:02:40 AM »

Well, now I can say I at least saw photos of it once... . Good luck on the sales.

Glad to hear you already have offers. We know how long it can take for "the right buyer" to come along for rare materials.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 27 queries.