Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 24" Covington Saw "Kit" plus carriage and hood for sale.  (Read 1551 times)

PhilNM

• Global Moderator
24" Covington Saw "Kit" plus carriage and hood for sale.
« on: June 12, 2015, 06:17:36 PM »

24" Covington Saw "Kit" plus carriage and hood for sale.
We took it apart, cleaned and refurbed, replaced as needed, sprayed the inside with rhino liner, etc etc etc. Except for the threaded rod needing chasing and the internal frame needing sanding, it's read to put back together. My partner crapped out and isn't going to help and I can't do it alone. So.. essentially a $6K saw all in parts is for sale for someone who wants and great deal and is not afraid to put it back together. $1200 as is, $1500 if I have to sand and paint the frame and rod. Location: Albuquerque, and you must come get it. There's no way I can ship this beast!
PM if interested.
Thanks!
Phil Hontz​

ToTheSummit

Re: 24" Covington Saw "Kit" plus carriage and hood for sale.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 05:52:01 AM »

Damn.  If I had a spot to put this thing I might just drive down to Albuquerque.  Unfortunately it would mean my wifes car would be out of the garage and in the driveway and unless I want to provoke divorce proceedings thats not gonna happen.
 :Bash:

PhilNM

• Global Moderator
Re: 24" Covington Saw "Kit" plus carriage and hood for sale.
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 07:29:18 AM »

Might be time for that work shed you've always wanted.... Come on down! <Grin>
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 31 queries.