Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do You Need A Place to Stay for Quartzite/Tucson 2017?  (Read 1597 times)

Enchantra

• Head Bead Nut
  • Administrator
  • Insane Bead Woman
    • Enchanted Regalia
Do You Need A Place to Stay for Quartzite/Tucson 2017?
« on: August 21, 2016, 12:23:28 PM »

Please read this entire post before responding.

Currently I have camping area available in my back yard.  Camping is $20 for two weeks and that is just to cover water usage, I'm not charging for space or anything, please bring your own electrical supply.  You may stay longer than two weeks if you wish.  A whole month will be $40 for water.  For those roughing it outside in tents I do have a bathroom inside that you can use for a shower.  If I have enough demand for folks camping in tents I will look into a portopotty rental for the side yard so you have one to use at night and when I'm not home.

I have one large RV slot currently claimed from Jan 29th through at least the end of February.  Before Jan 29th it is available for use with just $20 for water usage fee for a two week period.
I can probably fit a smaller RV back there with no problem at the same time.
Plenty of area to pitch multiple tents. 

I do have a room in my house with it's own private bathroom that will be for rent.  $140 a week.  (That's $20 a day folks.  Cheaper than any hotel!)  I may have someone in that room for part of Tucson but that isn't set in stone yet.

I do have dogs - two of them, who so far love to play and love attention and like just about any other dog they are introduced to.    So if you have a dog and you want to bring them it should not be a problem (So long as they like other dogs too).  My entire back yard - including the area available for camping - is fenced in with gates that padlock.  Plenty of room for a dog to run and play on a full acre.

Location:  I am about 3 hours from Quartzite and 2 hours from Tucson.  If you wish to see the sights in and around Phoenix I am well positioned for that as well.  I'm about 45 minutes from the Phoenix city line to the Southeast.  I have plenty of parking and really awesome neighbors as well who just might wish to party with us!

Please let me know in advance by the end of December at the latest if you wish to use any of the available spaces that way I can prep the area ahead of time for you. 

Please note - Due to really awful allergies on the part of myself and my Husband our property will be no-smoking, or vaping, even outside.  I'm serious about this.  Just the slightest down wind puff of cigarette smoke can send me into an asthma attack and makes my Husband feel very sick for most of the day.  Medical Marijuana will only be allowed outside at least 30 ft from the house if you need it for a medical condition due to the aforementioned allergies.  My dog Molly hates cats.  Not sure why, but she doesn't tolerate them.  So if you have a cat, either keep it in the RV or don't bring it for their own safety.

You will be providing your own transportation while staying here.  I have grocery stores nearby and also medical facilities should there be any emergencies.  The closest Hospital is less than 3 miles down the road, and an immediate care center two miles in the other direction.  I'm NOT out in the boonies, so I have a lot of great things around - movie theater, Target, Wal-Mart, Pet stores, Several grocery stores, Numerous restaurants as well.

The crowning most awesome thing?  I have a full mountain view from my back yard!  Oh and the coffee or tea is always hot and ready to be shared!

You will be using these camping facilities at your own risk. I Reserve the right to refuse someone use of my offered facilities should there be any perceived problems. I will not be liable for any damaged camping equipment, loss of monies, loss of limb, loss of life, or injuries.
In case of highly inclement weather (Tons of rain and flooding) I can put a bunch of folks on my living room floor, couches, and on my studio floor.  I do suggest that if you can, please bring some kind of platform to erect your tent on as my yard is all gravel or bare dirt.  This will help in case it does rain.  Rain doesn't happen to often around here, but when it does we tend to get hammered.  Please also be mindful of any burn bans in effect.  As the landowner I would be the one getting fined if you decide to build a fire and get caught doing so during a burn ban.

Please PM me to discuss rental of a room or the use of camping/RV sites.  Thank you.

Enchantra

• Head Bead Nut
  • Administrator
  • Insane Bead Woman
    • Enchanted Regalia
Re: Do You Need A Place to Stay for Quartzite/Tucson 2017?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 03:48:53 PM »

I still have plenty of openings if anyone needs to have a place to camp or park an RV!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 24 queries.