Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Asianfire and his Montana Agate cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Camera purchase w/help from 'Old Post'  (Read 135 times)

Rockoteer

Camera purchase w/help from 'Old Post'
« on: June 18, 2017, 04:23:03 PM »

A long time ago in a galaxy(forum) far far away, a young lady described her camera, Panasonic Lumis DMC-FH24.  I believe that is what it was and I do not remember her name, not that she was unforgettable, I just don't remember.  Anyway I was at a yard sale yesterday and found a Panasonic Lumas DMC-TZ3.  Literally, Like New.  extra battery, soft case, charger, manual.  Wow, had to have it.  Yes its an older model, 2007 I think.  I wanted it for the macro mode mainly, but also because my other two cameras I use for ebay and craigslist and of course for here are just two cumbersome.  One uses the tiny cd and the other I have to take the compact disk card out to get the pics off and it eats AA batteries like there is no tomorrow.  He wanted 65 for it but I offered 40 and after some hemms and haws he said yes.  He said I had been the only person in two days that had shown any interest. 
That's my story and i'm sticking to it.
Gary, TOG, Rockoteer   This photo is just a stock photo.  Trying to figure out how to take a picture "OF" my new camera. lol

hummingbirdstones

• Opalholic and General Rock Nut
  • Administrator
    • Hummingbird Stones Lapidary Services
Re: Camera purchase w/help from 'Old Post'
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 08:42:08 PM »

Enjoy your Lumix!  I used to have one until I managed to kill it trying to cross a creek in Sedona, where I promptly slipped and fell and drowned it.   :sad5:

It was an awesome camera and took fabulous macro photos.  I want another one one of these days.  Those Leica lenses rock!   :occasion14:
Robin

Rockoteer

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 11:44:38 PM »

Enjoy your Lumix!  I used to have one until I managed to kill it trying to cross a creek in Sedona, where I promptly slipped and fell and drowned it.   :sad5:

It was an awesome camera and took fabulous macro photos.  I want another one one of these days.  Those Leica lenses rock!   :occasion14:
I wish I could remember who got me into these Lumix cameras with the Leica lens. ??
I know she had an LH-24.... that's all I remember. hmmmm .. oh well...

hummingbirdstones

• Opalholic and General Rock Nut
  • Administrator
    • Hummingbird Stones Lapidary Services
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 07:17:57 AM »

I think it was Carol M.   :icon_sunny:
Robin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 28 queries.