Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bolo tips and clips  (Read 841 times)

John Robinson

Bolo tips and clips
« on: August 28, 2017, 12:08:06 PM »

I do not plan on making any bolo ties and have some tips and clips I will trade for rough, cabs or slabs

36 pairs of bolo tips of various sizes
19 spring clips
7 large misc. settings
10 22mm settings
19 open windmill (?)
6 rolled metal

Rats! I forgot the rest of the list, anyway they're in the picture
RenderedContent-71847B36-B85F-4D74-BAAC-058EFC4F4DDF.JPG
*RenderedContent-71847B36-B85F-4D74-BAAC-058EFC4F4DDF.JPG (123.04 kB . 1136x852 - viewed 250 times)

Ryaly2dogs

Re: Bolo tips and clips
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 06:28:35 PM »

Hi John:  I am game for bolo tips, as I just started making some bolos and have lots of cabs to mount.  What kinds of slabs are you looking for, I have a growing inventory of lots of odds and ends?  I saw in another thread a desire for blue?  I have some pieces of sodalite and another blue slab polished on one side.  Let me know if interested and I can send photos.  Also lots of other goodies including a fair amount of Leopard Jasper, Graveyard Point agate, Plasma agate, Turitella (sp?) agate, petrified wood, Tiger's Eye, Dragon's Blood jasper, Rainforest jasper, Onyx, Jade, etc. 

David.

John Robinson

Re: Bolo tips and clips
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 09:51:15 PM »

Whatever you can part with without shorting yourself would be fine. BTW I have some more tips that I held back. I was going to use them to make necklaces with but since you are being generous, I will try to match.
Send me a PM and we can talk details
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 28 queries.