Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Our Show in Turlock, CA  (Read 1903 times)

bobby1

Our Show in Turlock, CA
« on: March 03, 2017, 09:35:26 PM »

The Mother Lode Mineral Society has their annual show this coming Saturday and Sunday, March 11 and 12. It  is our 51st show. We have lots of educational programs for children and adults including speakers and demonstrations. We have two new wheels of fortune that are lit with led lights that flash as the wheels rotate. Our fluorescent show has graduated from the tunnel tent to a large room. Lots of things to see and do!  www.turlockgemshow.com
Bob

Alyssa

Re: Our Show in Turlock, CA
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 08:51:02 PM »

We'll be visiting for sure like we do every year! Love that show! <3
~Alyssa

Ranger_Dave

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 09:59:01 PM »

How early can I get there on Saturday? Right after I visit, and spend what little my budget allows, I want to cut across the valley to Del Puerto Canyon to get some fossil leaf impressions and jasper. Maybe explore a bit of Corral Hollow.

bobby1

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 10:48:24 PM »

The show opens at 10:00 AM both days.
Bob

Ranger_Dave

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 08:52:47 AM »

Great! I'll be there at 9:59.

bobby1

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 05:48:43 PM »

As you walk in the entryway look straight ahead. I'm the goofy looking guy at the rock sale.
Come early because the line waiting for us to open up gets long. Last year we had 800 people come through in the first hour.
Bob

bobby1

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2017, 09:54:40 PM »

Philip from Rare Rocks and Gems will be at our show with a new stash of Dead Camel Jasper!

socalagatehound

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 10:30:03 PM »

Philip from Rare Rocks and Gems will be at our show with a new stash of Dead Camel Jasper!
I wish it wasn't too far away for a day trip from San Diego. Would love to be there, but I'll be at the Victor Valley show.  Still get to feed my rock habit... :LOLOL: :headbang:

Ranger_Dave

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2017, 08:39:30 AM »

I wish it wasn't too far away for a day trip from San Diego. Would love to be there, but I'll be at the Victor Valley show.  Still get to feed my rock habit... :LOLOL: :headbang:
Then come on up for the Mariposa show on April 8 and 9. We have a very nice show, camping right at the show. Then you can go see some really big rocks in Yosemite the next day.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 40 queries.