Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nipomo, California Show August 4-6th  (Read 1313 times)

ChristopherAnthony

• Global Moderator
Nipomo, California Show August 4-6th
« on: July 30, 2017, 04:24:17 PM »

Come and see us at our upcoming show August 4th, 5th and 6th at 525 N. Thompson Ave, Nipomo, California. This is the 50th year of this show. We have over 100 tubs of slabs cut and ready for this show. I will also have Nipomo Marcasite rough on hand, lots of Fire Agate rough, finished, windowed and jewelry. Noah and Joshua's Corner will be up and running with all their creations and this year they will have Sunstone specimens from the Ponderosa Mine in Oregon, many they sorted themselves!!!! Come on out and enjoy the nice coastal weather and do not forget to stop by space #21 to say hello and ask for your free piece of fire agate rough

Orrum

Re: Nipomo, California Show August 4-6th
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 04:08:45 AM »

Man I would love to be there but it's a long way from the Atlantic side of NC!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 25 queries.