Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prineville Pow-wow  (Read 2808 times)

Stonemon

Prineville Pow-wow
« on: May 26, 2018, 07:08:24 AM »

http://prineville.rocks/
This is usually a good one. Anyone planning to go?

Bill

55fossil

Re: Prineville Pow-wow
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 07:17:49 AM »

Cannot wait....  I will be leaving some Deer Sky jasper and a lot of plume agate with a friend to sell there. That way I can go spend my time spending money and going ooooh.......

socalagatehound

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 10:34:08 AM »

I was trying to make the trip from San Diego but my family reminded me about Father's Day weekend.  :dontknow:

rocks2dust

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 11:48:06 AM »

I usually try to go, as it is only an hour's drive. Usually some nice stuff that's new to me, and a bit less crowded than the Madras show. The Bear Creek field trip looks tempting this year - hopefully some nice wood exposed after the late rains this year. We usually have relatives visiting from hotter climes during the summer, so can never plan on being there on a certain day. Sometimes, however, I can even get one or two of them to go along :wink:

Kaljaia

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2018, 09:10:33 PM »

One of these years I'll make it! But the show dates match up with the first four dates of our summer camping season and I can never get a day off :P
- Erika

I rock hunt in the Antelope/Ashwood area of the John Day river basin in Oregon.

bobby1

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2018, 07:38:36 PM »

My wife and I are going for the first time. We usually go to Madras but we wanted a change. We have heard a lot of good things about the show. For us it is also a business trip for our club. At our annual show we have a very popular geode cutting area but we didn't make as much as usual because we didn't have many larger (3" to 4") geodes to cut. After the show I'm going to Richardson's Ranch to pick up a ton of them.
Bob

Stonemon

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2018, 07:00:24 AM »

I am planning to head over Thurs morning and spend some time. I am only a couple of hours away so it is a fairly easy run.
Hoping to come home with some nice cutting material to work next winter.

Bill
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 36 queries.