Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vista California Gem & Mineral Show April 7th, 8th & 9th  (Read 1249 times)

ChristopherAnthony

• Global Moderator
Vista California Gem & Mineral Show April 7th, 8th & 9th
« on: April 03, 2017, 10:58:30 PM »

Hello folks we will be setting up this weekend, April 7th, 8th & 9th, at the Vista Gem & Mineral Show in Vista California. It is held at the Steam & Gas Engine Museum in Vista, CA. Weather looks like it is going to be good so if you are in the area stop by and see us. Don't forget to ask for your free piece of fire agate rough :)

vitzitziltecpatl

Re: Vista California Gem & Mineral Show April 7th, 8th & 9th
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 07:26:48 AM »

Hope you have good weather and a good show.

socalagatehound

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 08:08:51 PM »

I'll be there ....maybe Friday. I was thinking Saturday but now there is rain in the forecast from 10 AM to 4 PM. The show is still walkable in the rain, but some of the approaches can get pretty muddy to walk into the show until they put straw down.

Christopher, in your experience, are most of the vendors set up Friday, or ???

Thanks...

Craig

socalagatehound

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 09:25:39 PM »

Hi all

Went to the show today. I was overwhelmed by the number of vendors.  Almost 100. I was told that they had a waiting list. There was lots and lots of great material to cab, or cut for anything else you do. Also saw some fine cabs. I'm not a good reporter because I always forget to take pictures. Hopefully Susan (Bluesky) will go tomorrow and do another of her wonderful reports. I highly recommend this show if you are within driving distance!!! I give it  :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: out of five.

Craig

ChristopherAnthony

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2017, 07:06:49 AM »

As always it was a pleasure to get to visit with you Craig. Yes there were well over 100 vendors this year. We had a houseful of vendors this year. There was so much good materials there!! We had a blast at this show. We love this one. The boys have a great time vending and creating at their tables and climbing on all the old tractors and cars.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 32 queries.