Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Large Trent Agate slab  (Read 1136 times)

55fossil

Large Trent Agate slab
« on: July 21, 2018, 10:08:23 AM »

Here is the deal.  Donate $25 to the forum and I will sell this Trent Agate slab for $75 to you. You can contact me about purchase before making donation to make sure slab is still for sale.
Slab is about 6 x 4 x 1/4 inches. It has a few of the minor druzy pockets normal for Trent Agate. Overall it is very solid with a lot of the expected colors and inclusions that make Trent Agate so desirable. Very few pieces of this size and quality on the market these days as Trent agate has become super rare.
   This slab is polished. Not a gem finish but very smooth on both sides. If you try to over-polish Trent agate you can sometimes undercut these large slabs. Not to say it is not a very nice polish, just not top gem on the brilliant finish some collectors require.

55fossil

Re: Large Trent Agate slab
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 10:08:47 AM »

more pictures

55fossil

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 10:13:29 AM »

last picture but I do have more if requested by PM

Stonemon

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 03:12:05 PM »

Nice one Neal!

Bill
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 30 queries.