Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to irockhound and his Moss Agate!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ideas about a web host  (Read 1430 times)

Stonemon

Ideas about a web host
« on: December 29, 2017, 11:32:20 AM »

I am getting ready to put up a website and was looking for input from those of you who have one up and running and are satisfied with your host. Our farm has a site on Fat Cow but I am not that impressed with them.
Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Happy new year!
Bill

Bill

Gem Realm

• Gem Realm
Re: Ideas about a web host
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 01:00:02 PM »

I am getting ready to put up a website and was looking for input from those of you who have one up and running and are satisfied with your host. Our farm has a site on Fat Cow but I am not that impressed with them.
Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Happy new year!
Bill

Hi there! I just logged onto this forum after some time and saw your post. I'm sorry this is 5 months late, but if you are looking for a great e-commerce platform, I would highly recommend Shopify. You can register a domain there (although my is still with google and I simply linked it there) AND easily set up a stunning store. I used to be with Wix. I loved the easy drop and drag customization, but it was slow and did not have an accurate shipping calculator. I love how with Shopify you can also buy shipping labels at a reduced rate and it has lots of wonderful free apps to help promote your business. Good luck! :-)
~ Rosemary

Gem Realm
www.gemrealm.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 22 queries.