Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: When I turn on my pixie it sounds like there is a rock in it...?  (Read 905 times)

Nirena

When I turn on my pixie it sounds like there is a rock in it...?
« on: December 21, 2016, 06:57:14 AM »

I don't know if it is the motor...very well sounds like it. I just totally cleaned the machine and oiled the lethers. It was fine no damage and now it's rattling. Ugh I'm going to pull my hair out!! Has anyone experienced this or know what's going on or how to fix it? Grr, always frustrations.

hummingbirdstones

• Opalholic and General Rock Nut
  • Administrator
    • Hummingbird Stones Lapidary Services
Re: When I turn on my pixie it sounds like there is a rock in it...?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 07:02:31 AM »

Nirene, call Don at Diamond Pacific and see if you can troubleshoot the problem with him.  He's very good at helping with problems.
Robin

Nirena

Re: When I turn on my pixie it sounds like there is a rock in it...?
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 07:25:41 AM »

yeah I'm going to they're not in for another 40 minutes. I took it apart then got sick. Don't remember exactly how to put it back together again. The got my dad Mr.Fix-it to put it together it worked. Trying it today rattling. The 3000grit Nova wheel I can't remove it by just rotating it. Something was put together wrong. Sigh.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 26 queries.