Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rock and slab sale, maybe cabochons  (Read 1254 times)

55fossil

Rock and slab sale, maybe cabochons
« on: March 17, 2017, 09:41:01 AM »

PRe-move rock sale.  I have over 10,000 slabs and a couple or more tons of rough. The slabs are from the Owyhee's for the most part. Some real collector grade slabs as well as a lot of cheap stuff. Most of the rough is plume agate and jasper from my claims and areas in the Owyhee Mountains.

I do have polished collector material, cabochons from $5 to $500 and a lot of Idaho Star garnets. The collector grade stuff will not be out in the open but available by request only.

Friday March 31, Friday Apr 1 and Sunday Apr 2,  10 AM to 5 PM;  15 minutes from Boise, Idaho
2401 E. Condor Lane, Kuna, Idaho 83634

I do not run a rock shop. Please do not just drop in and think I have stuff out for sale. Most of the good stuff is locked up in storage.

thanks,  Neal

Orrum

Re: Rock and slab sale, maybe cabochons
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 07:23:10 PM »

Where you moving Neal?   I have visions of you up in the Owhyees retired in a scenic cabin!  Man I miss that sage smell!!!

Orrum

Re: Rock and slab sale, maybe cabochons
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 07:27:32 PM »

Hey Neal I would like to try to tumble star garnets. Are yours tumble type stuff?  I know nothing about garnets.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 28 queries.