Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Rock Saw Oil test, Phillips Industrial Oil 580 Mineral Oil ???  (Read 3464 times)

jerrysg

Re: Rock Saw Oil test, Phillips Industrial Oil 580 Mineral Oil ???
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2017, 05:45:49 PM »

NOTE:   When you say get the big bottle or I get the cheap oil it is not useful if you do not give a size and price for comparison. I state things like 5 gallon pail for $7 a gallon so people know exact figures for comparison. I have no idea what the humungous size is at Costco or the cost so it is hard to compare. I will try to find it on line as it may be a good deal. The large bottles of Dawn may also be a good deal but ?????   Please include enough info for others to be able to compare easily.
thanks again,  neal    still in search of the lost chord and other things

Neal,

I try to give as much info as I can, however in this case I was 45 miles from my closest Costco and did not have the exact info handy. Figured someone would jump in with the cost.

Jerry
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 23 queries.