Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Almost forgot about my Jury Duty tomorrow  (Read 58 times)

AveIArts

Almost forgot about my Jury Duty tomorrow
« on: July 05, 2022, 10:45:14 PM »

How exciting....NOT!!! Yeah, if I had forgotten about it, I would've gotten a $500 fine, YIKES!!  :shocked:  :spanker:

Anyway I hope I'm not selected tomorrow, that's got to be the MOST boring thing ever!!
Wish me some luck, Please?! & Thank you.....
...the answer my friend, is hidden under a rock!
Anita

vitzitziltecpatl

Re: Almost forgot about my Jury Duty tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 07:24:56 AM »

Hope you get the "early release" you're looking for.

If you're "free" the first weekend of August, I also hope you can visit our club's show in Prescott Valley. Looks like we have 65 vendors who will be there. It would be fun to meet you.

AveIArts

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2022, 12:47:12 PM »

Hope you get the "early release" you're looking for.

If you're "free" the first weekend of August, I also hope you can visit our club's show in Prescott Valley. Looks like we have 65 vendors who will be there. It would be fun to meet you.

Hey there! I was able to get out of it this morning, WOO HOO!! Called them cuz I was running a slight fever. The woman I called and spoke to said, I will be getting another Jury letter within 60 days. Hopefully I'll be feeling better and Betty's leg will be good for her to walk again w/o her walker or wheelchair. Never the less....I still dread having to go serve in the near future! I didn't sleep well last night, my mind wouldn't stop thinking about having to serve... Sigh of relief   :wink:

Anyway... vitzitziltecpatl, Can I call you vitzi, for short? I'd love to meet you as well and visit the gem show. I'm trying to araange for a day sitter or something, so that my hubby and myself can get away for a day trip or a two day trip but not too, too far away.. We haven't had any time off since we started caring for Chuck, (now in Heaven) and Betty a little over a year ago.

Since our 20th anniversary is coming up on 8/17 maybe I can twist hubbys arm. Lol, probably won't take much to do that, he likes rocks and gems as much as I do.

Thanks for reading my post. Love you guys and the answer IS in the rocks!
Anita
...the answer my friend, is hidden under a rock!
Anita

vitzitziltecpatl

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2022, 05:42:44 PM »

You're welcome.

I always read the posts on here, but try not to blab too much if I don't have a real contribution. Hope you two can get a little break in for yourselves, whether it's down here or elsewhere.

Here's a link to the club's webpage for the show. There's a link to a video of the 2019 show, but it's kinda' long and was created more for the club members than for the general public. The first eight minutes (!!!) do give a good representation of what you might see there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 28 queries.