General Category > Board Announcements

Private message notifications in your emails!

(1/7) > >>

Phishisgroovin:

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

PLEASE do not reply to notifications of private messages to your emails.
YES, you can see what the PM says, NO -- you shouldnt reply to it in an email....WHY?
Because "I" phishisgroovin get the email in my website email inbox, NOT the recipient.

Thanks everyone!
Phish. :coffee1:

MrsWTownsend:
I can't help but wonder how many times I have done that...

On a related subject, I got an email from a forum member asking about an email they got telling them their personal messages were being monitored on the forum.  What is the story behind this please?  They were exceptionally off put by the fact that their personal messages were being read.

Enchantra:
Say what?  Last I knew we didn't monitor anyone's private messages.  I've never done it and frankly I wouldn't.  It's an invasion of a person's privacy.  Private message means exactly that.  Private.

Enchantra:
Gina I would be asking to see that message.  I'm curious now if there has been a breach or if someone is trying to mimic email from our forum to incite problems.

Itsandbits:
as far as I know from experienced, a mod or admin with the proper creds can access anyones PMs, correct me if I'm wrong

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version