Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MK Gem Box complete photo set-up  (Read 1338 times)

55fossil

MK Gem Box complete photo set-up
« on: November 07, 2016, 09:48:07 AM »

SOLD..... thank you all.   

I have 4 different photo set-ups so something has to go. There is a video on U-tube, not mine.  This unit is just like new and everything works perfect. Great for jewelry and cabochons. System has a holder for your camera and multiple lighting sources in the box. This cost over $600 new and now they are available from $319 and up as they have been around awhile. They are good enough they still sell them though. I would like $200 plus shipping. Weight is 13 pounds from zip code 83634. It will come in the original box.  Really nice as everything runs off a single 110 vac plug.    thanks,  Neal

montanajohn

Re: MK Gem Box complete photo set-up
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 03:30:38 PM »

Neal,
  I probably better buy your gem-box, tired of my home made stuff.  Let me know how to get hold of you and exchange funds for product.
  Thanks, John
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 25 queries.