Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lolly rock  (Read 1433 times)

PhilNM

• Global Moderator
Lolly rock
« on: September 05, 2014, 01:23:18 PM »

Lolly rock. Unfortunately, I can't sell it to you here even tho I have hundreds of posts on the board we all came from (maybe you should grandfather us in???)  SO if you want some you'll have to go to the other board.

Enjoy!

Asianfire

• Global Moderator
Re: Lolly rock
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 04:57:20 PM »

Looks great, and there are tons of opportunities to get various designs out of them for cabs.

I got some two years ago, made some cabs and a carving, works up well, but somehow never saw anyone else (besides Jason), utilizing the material. There are different variations of hardness in that material (mostly based on colour) but the tan/oranges and reds seem to work up extremely well.
Anything not given, is lost.

Enchantra

• Head Bead Nut
  • Administrator
  • Insane Bead Woman
    • Enchanted Regalia
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 08:36:06 AM »

Lolly rock. Unfortunately, I can't sell it to you here even tho I have hundreds of posts on the board we all came from (maybe you should grandfather us in???)  SO if you want some you'll have to go to the other board.

Or they can just PM you here and save the trouble.
Simple.  Easy.   :icon_sunny:

The only way to open up that area to folks we know from the other boards would be to set that area of the forum visible to all, which means complete newbies we don't know could post there as well and see the board.  This was the easiest solution for now, just to make it invisible to all and just let the folks we know that selling by PM is OK.

PhilNM

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 02:10:56 PM »

OK. PM me if interested!

Phil
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 33 queries.