Lapidary and Jewelry News > Website

Ideas about a web host

(1/1)

Stonemon:
I am getting ready to put up a website and was looking for input from those of you who have one up and running and are satisfied with your host. Our farm has a site on Fat Cow but I am not that impressed with them.
Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Happy new year!
Bill

Gem Realm:

--- Quote from: Stonemon on December 29, 2017, 11:32:20 AM ---I am getting ready to put up a website and was looking for input from those of you who have one up and running and are satisfied with your host. Our farm has a site on Fat Cow but I am not that impressed with them.
Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Happy new year!
Bill

--- End quote ---

Hi there! I just logged onto this forum after some time and saw your post. I'm sorry this is 5 months late, but if you are looking for a great e-commerce platform, I would highly recommend Shopify. You can register a domain there (although my is still with google and I simply linked it there) AND easily set up a stunning store. I used to be with Wix. I loved the easy drop and drag customization, but it was slow and did not have an accurate shipping calculator. I love how with Shopify you can also buy shipping labels at a reduced rate and it has lots of wonderful free apps to help promote your business. Good luck! :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version