General Category > Buy/Sell/Trade

Sale, slabs, rough and tons of misc. rock

(1/1)

55fossil:
    If you are anywhere near Portland, Oregon please drop in. I am having a huge sale, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, July 7,8 and 9. Several thousand pounds of rough, thousands of slabs and: all the usual rock stuff. Quartz crystals, thunder eggs, Idaho Star Garnet rough and cabs, you get the idea.
   I posted times and info on Portland, Or Craigs List. I am selling all my rock that I have not set aside for my personal cabochon making. Sorry, I am not selling on-line because of all the time it takes for photos, posting, etc. You can PM me if you are looking for a particular item and I will try and help.
   If you are looking for rare materials like Biggs and Morrisonite I am not your guy. I have ton of NW jaspers and agates. I also have some really nice Green Wyoming Jade, about 20 pounds of rough.
   I hope a few of you can drop by.
I put a couple images of some jasper slabs

irockhound:
Wish I lived further north but have a great sale!!!

55fossil:
   Well, the sale went really well. Considering I live an hour from any major population center such as Portland I was really pleased. The common complaint was everything costs a whole lot more now and it is becoming impossible to find the popular NW jaspers that everyone has loved for the past 60 years plus. I am pretty much out of material such as Owyhee and Tiffany Stone, Biggs, etc.....  But I made a lot of people happy with some cheap piles and buckets of tumble grade material that will actually make nice tumbled stones. I was really happy with what people were willing to pay for quality rough and slabs. Hope everyone finds some great buys out there this summer, I will be looking too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version