Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Showing some cuts on a bad day  (Read 591 times)

irockhound

• RockhoundingUSA
Showing some cuts on a bad day
« on: January 14, 2021, 11:16:01 PM »

Rough day here at the house with extended family problems and looking for some sunshine.  Thought I would share some cuts off the 10" saw from the last few days.  The first is a wicked Shadow Botswana, pic 2 and 3 are two side of the slab but I just LOVED the pattern as it came off the saw.

The last pic was one I sent to friends recently as I was digging in buckets in my yard and found this piece of Sonora I didn't remember having, pretty thick chunk so lots of slab potential.

FVPty

Re: Showing some cuts on a bad day
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 01:55:20 PM »

Rough day here at the house with extended family problems and looking for some sunshine.  Thought I would share some cuts off the 10" saw from the last few days.  The first is a wicked Shadow Botswana, pic 2 and 3 are two side of the slab but I just LOVED the pattern as it came off the saw.

The last pic was one I sent to friends recently as I was digging in buckets in my yard and found this piece of Sonora I didn't remember having, pretty thick chunk so lots of slab potential.
Bad Day ? They are beatifull ...!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Felicia

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 03:00:52 PM »

Something to feel good about it on a bad day.

socalagatehound

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2021, 05:27:32 PM »

Love 'em all!!! The bot slice in 2,3 is really killer and the Sonora is gonna cut up sweet! Always something to smile about when you go digging through your buckets 😁
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 28 queries.