Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Greenhorn from N. Arizona. Greetings, All!  (Read 1905 times)

AgateLicker

Re: Greenhorn from N. Arizona. Greetings, All!
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2019, 09:04:34 PM »

Right on. The search continues...

vitzitziltecpatl

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2019, 06:21:26 AM »

Hi Agatelicker. I think I remember seeing the place you mentioned. Might be (or once was) owned by a guy who was featured in a column that used to appear in the Chino newspaper. We've never stopped in there, but now we'll have to check it out. Had forgotten about it being there.

If you were at the "big show" in Prescott Valley last August you might have seen us there. Here's a link to a thread with photos of our booth: http://lapidaryforum.net/group/index.php?topic=4468.msg34216#msg34216 .

If you ever make it to a club meeting, just ask for Robin and Vince. Most of the folks there know us.

Ryaly2dogs

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2019, 06:37:59 PM »

Welcome to the forum, and yes, I am envious of your forum name Agate Licker...nice! 

Vegas James, love the dog photo as well, beautiful backdrop.

AgateLicker

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2019, 08:57:03 PM »

Vince, the building is now being leased by Ferrel Gas.

When we closed escrow on our property I took the liberty of scavenging the bits and bobs strewn about the lot. Fire Agate elbows, limb cast end cuts and rainbow pet wood abound!

I'll keep my ears pricked for more leads, but it's not imperative that I know, really now or ever. Mostly I'm looking to ID the origin of the limb casts, as they are pretty neat in my book. Maybe I'll start a thread and you lovely forum denizens can lend a hand.

As for the meetings, one of these days it will happen. The cards will shuffle and I'll come out on top. I look forward to meeting you both when that day comes.

Ryaly2dogs,  thanks for the warm welcome. That bridge picture is a framer, for sure. Also nice to see others with a preference for Heelers. My boy is a Heeler/Border/coyote cross and in my opinion there's no going back once you've got 'people' as a companion animal.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 33 queries.