Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: kumihimo  (Read 1346 times)

LithicStrings

kumihimo
« on: August 08, 2014, 07:13:04 PM »

Hello - I'm glad to be part of this new community.  I don't cut rocks - I find them sometimes (or more likely trip over them), help carry them home, and enjoy the finished products.  I make kumihimo braids for the beads and pendants that emerge from lithicbeads' shop.

Enchantra

• Head Bead Nut
  • Administrator
  • Insane Bead Woman
    • Enchanted Regalia
Re: kumihimo
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 07:15:33 PM »

Welcome!   ;D

We have a Kumihimo section of the forum just for folks like you who enjoy making the cords and ropes.  Enjoy and post your creations!   :D

MrsWTownsend

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 03:54:26 PM »

Totally cool!  I often wonder about the cords he is using, now I know!  I have a kumihomo loom too; I look forward to learning more about what you do with it.  :)

Ajo

• Red Sky Gems
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 01:51:41 PM »

Hi, Lithicstrings. Glad to meet you. I just got a new Kumihimo disk and book. I am going to give it try. I might have a few questions for you on the way. Welcome and nice to meet you. Eric.

wampidy

• A ring on the hand is worth two on the bush
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 09:11:40 PM »

I was hoping to get to meet you when Frank visited but he had sense enough to not bring you to my hermit dwelling. Hopefully I will be able to get out your way sometime when the weather clears out there. Okay, I will find a way to survive the weather if I can make it there.
Jim
I threw a stone into the air.
It came to earth "ouch"
I now know where.
You can quote me on this, I have the scar.

lithicbeads

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2014, 09:37:01 PM »

She has to get up to go to work in the middle of the night all year so I let he sleep in on vacation  a few times and I had to leave very early to get to your place with plenty of B.S. time left over. Say hi to your son for me. Tell him the pain clinic at the University of Washington consults with doctors all over the west.Keep warm.

LithicStrings

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 10:26:37 AM »

Sorry I didn't get to meet you, but I'm glad you and lithicbeads had a great visit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 39 queries.