Lapidaryforum.net

Rockin' Jewelry => Show and Tell!!!! => Topic started by: Enchantra on December 20, 2015, 01:02:35 PM

Title: Necklace for Mother-in-law
Post by: Enchantra on December 20, 2015, 01:02:35 PM
My Mother-in-law made a request for Christmas that I was more than honored to fill.  She wanted some jewelry from me.  She likes her jewelry on the smaller, much less flashy and simple.

So here we go - slightly overexposed picture despite being taken inside.

Freshwater Pearls, Chinese faceted glass, Variscite cab, Peace Jade (Some Serpentine/quartz stone from China), and silver plated pewter beads.

I believe I received the variscite cab from Helene a while ago, but I cannot remember for certain!
Title: Re: Necklace for Mother-in-law
Post by: hummingbirdstones on December 20, 2015, 02:39:11 PM
Very nice, Amanda.  She will definitely love them!   :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Necklace for Mother-in-law
Post by: Phishisgroovin on December 21, 2015, 03:47:05 AM
thats a really nice set, as much effort as i put out the last couple weekends. My creativity never produces a single thing.
This fire agate thing, i believe....isnt my thing.
Title: Re: Necklace for Mother-in-law
Post by: wampidy on December 22, 2015, 11:03:28 PM
Well, I would not wear it (not flashy enough for me) but it is a beautiful piece though.
Jim