Lapidaryforum.net

Rockin' Jewelry => Show and Tell!!!! => Topic started by: Enchantra on December 28, 2015, 03:40:16 PM

Title: Necklace and earrings for my neighbor
Post by: Enchantra on December 28, 2015, 03:40:16 PM
I whipped these up this afternoon.
Tonight I'm having a Rum and coke with my neighbor next door.  She loves jewelry.  I thought she would like these for Christmas.  Her favorite color is red.

Dyed Marble, Chinese faceted glass, gold plated pewter.
Title: Re: Necklace and earrings for my neighbor
Post by: Phishisgroovin on December 28, 2015, 05:20:03 PM
you just whipped em up?

Really nice work!
Title: Re: Necklace and earrings for my neighbor
Post by: hummingbirdstones on December 28, 2015, 06:04:17 PM
Really pretty, Amanda.  I'm sure she'll love them.  Not too shabby for "whipping them up".   :glasses9:
Title: Re: Necklace and earrings for my neighbor
Post by: Enchantra on December 29, 2015, 07:45:01 AM
"Whipping it up," means it took me less than two hours.    :LOLOL:
Title: Re: Necklace and earrings for my neighbor
Post by: wampidy on December 29, 2015, 05:07:44 PM
Very pretty and fast. My fumble fingers would take forever and a day. I really admire your work.
Jim
Title: Re: Necklace and earrings for my neighbor
Post by: Helene Fielder on December 29, 2015, 10:05:43 PM
Amanda I bet she was ecstatic to get that necklace and earrings.  You have a kind heart.