Lapidaryforum.net
Rockin' Jewelry => Show and Tell!!!! => Topic started by: Phishisgroovin on January 24, 2016, 09:47:58 PM
-
Everybody knows i am slightly off keel, the leaning rock to the left is intentional, i always do it to rings but i made myself do it here also.
Deer creek Arizona fire agate.
Sterling setting & two Black hills gold leafs with their original molded settings.
I liked the look of them and they gave me an idea to use them for my creation.
Stone, gem graded by Jerrys Rocks & Jems in Kent Wa weighs 11.86 Carats. they will be engraving the back as soon as they return from Arizona.
I am glad this one is finished other than the engraving.
Im really happy how this turned out.
Phish.
-
my box is fuzzy, oh well. not cleaning it now since i didnt for the photos lol
-
Fab result. Like the way you set it. :DRUNKS:
Originally, I thought you would drill a hole laterally through the stone and connect the leaves on either side to keep the stone free of metal. :LOLOL:
-
That turned out really nice! You done good. :blob1:
-
I used the shortest bezel I could also without covering any of the play of colors too.
Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
-
Doubt I will get what I want to price it at though. "If" I end up selling it.
Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
-
Really like the high and low slope of the fire agate cut. Textural with fire. So many visual things going on.