Lapidaryforum.net

Rockin' Jewelry => Show and Tell!!!! => Topic started by: kent on April 04, 2016, 12:06:04 PM

Title: new Morissonite pendant
Post by: kent on April 04, 2016, 12:06:04 PM
I recently launched my web site after two months in the making and it grabbed the attention of a prospective client that wanted to see my shop and the available pendants up close. She got to see finished and ruff pieces and lots of slabs "in waiting". A nice piece of Morrisonite Jasper caught her eye so I worked with the pattern, shape and cost with her in the shop to her agreement. Here's the beginning and end shots. I'll have a shot video up on the web site of this piece soon, although it will be marked "sold". This is to be a gift for her daughter who will soon be graduating from law school.

Cheers,

Kent
Title: Re: new Morissonite pendant
Post by: Gergis on April 04, 2016, 01:17:34 PM
What a beauty!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Title: Re: new Morissonite pendant
Post by: lithicbeads on April 04, 2016, 06:22:45 PM
Strong design and great pattern . Nice unusual  color as well.
Title: Re: new Morissonite pendant
Post by: hummingbirdstones on April 05, 2016, 07:42:45 AM
Beautiful Morrisonite!  One of my absolute favorite jaspers.  Congrats on the new website and a client!   :occasion14:
Title: Re: new Morissonite pendant
Post by: ToTheSummit on April 06, 2016, 04:59:00 PM
Man I love Morrisonite!  It never fails to please me.
And that is a great design, kudos!   :icon_thumleft: