Lapidaryforum.net

Rockin' Jewelry => Show and Tell!!!! => Topic started by: Windenzee on August 17, 2016, 04:08:42 AM

Title: Enstatite Pendant
Post by: Windenzee on August 17, 2016, 04:08:42 AM
Hi Folks,
Something I tried on holiday.
Found this stone soft to carve and so wanted to try something different for a setting
Thanks for looking
Title: Re: Enstatite Pendant
Post by: Orrum on August 17, 2016, 05:26:00 AM
That's a new one on me!!!
Title: Re: Enstatite Pendant
Post by: rocks2dust on August 17, 2016, 12:23:10 PM
Both stone and setting are, literally, wild. Good work.
Title: Re: Enstatite Pendant
Post by: hummingbirdstones on August 18, 2016, 07:01:26 AM
Windenzee - I moved this for you.   :icon_sunny:

if I have misnamed this stone please let me know. I have been trying to find out for some time but have not had much luck. It was due to a post on this site that I got this name. It comes from the same slab as did the pendent.