Lapidaryforum.net

Rockin' Jewelry => Show and Tell!!!! => Topic started by: Helene Fielder on October 22, 2016, 09:26:27 AM

Title: Wedding Bands
Post by: Helene Fielder on October 22, 2016, 09:26:27 AM
It's been a very long time since posting, so when I was asked to make wedding bands for my niece's wedding, it became an opportunity to get the torch out.   I love my niece and wanted to contribute to her special day. Since every piece of jewelry I make is still a learning experience with a probable mistake around the corner I was sweating bullets.  I had six months to make them, but waited till the last week.   :shocked:
(http://thumb.ibb.co/eTvTDv/IMG_5063a.jpg) (http://ibb.co/eTvTDv)

(http://thumb.ibb.co/hfs8Dv/IMG_5023a.jpg) (http://ibb.co/hfs8Dv)

(http://thumb.ibb.co/e6KARF/IMG_5024a.jpg) (http://ibb.co/e6KARF)

image

hosting (http://imgbb.com/)


(http://thumb.ibb.co/nymDfa/ringsoa.jpg) (http://ibb.co/nymDfa)




(http://thumb.ibb.co/e1v60a/wedding.jpg) (http://ibb.co/e1v60a)

Powered

by

Imgbb (http://imgbb.com/)
Title: Re: Wedding Bands
Post by: hummingbirdstones on October 22, 2016, 11:19:21 AM
Welcome back, Helene!  You have been missed!

You did an awesome job on the wedding bands.  I bet they were pleased as punch with the outcome.   :icon_sunny:

Don't be such a stranger!
Title: Re: Wedding Bands
Post by: Jhon P on October 22, 2016, 12:32:53 PM
Pretty rings for a pretty bride.
Title: Re: Wedding Bands
Post by: Kaljaia on October 22, 2016, 06:54:18 PM
Welcome back and great photos of an awesome project. Lovely couple as well. Those are beautiful rings. I love the recessed details; seems it will protect the fine pieces and the beauty of the design.
Title: Re: Wedding Bands
Post by: Helene Fielder on October 23, 2016, 08:52:45 AM
This stranger is missing all the rock talk.  Thanks, I think they loved the rings.  Now if nobody likes them I won't be asked to make them in future weddings and save $$$.   :smiley:
Title: Re: Wedding Bands
Post by: lithicbeads on October 23, 2016, 02:56:06 PM
I know you have been wildly busy with clay work  and hope you get a bit of a break. I have seen how much fun you have when you visit her and now she will have a bit of you with her at all times. Very special.
Title: Re: Wedding Bands
Post by: Helene Fielder on October 26, 2016, 09:07:33 PM
Frank I am getting the stone cutting bug again.  Got some white marble from a quarry three hours away and want to attempt sculpture carving.

You are an increadably special person that has that special quality to bring out the best in others.