Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to auscarver and his Nephrite Jade/Imperial Rhodonite Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Was this really necessary  (Read 607 times)

Felicia

Was this really necessary
« on: April 29, 2020, 10:57:19 AM »

No one really needs this, but it was fun. I'd still like to go out to Bushwallers for a fish sandwich and a beer, though. Or stop in at the Wine Kitchen and try out a glass from their variety. 😷 !!!#@&**.

irockhound

• RockhoundingUSA
Re: Was this really necessary
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 12:31:04 PM »

I don't even know Bushwallers and I would too!  There is a great place on the coast here above Malibu called Neptune's Net and they have Killer Fish and Fish tacos, that and a beer and watch the waves break makes for a soothing afternoon.

Stonemon

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 06:38:26 PM »

Yes, a night out would be good. I grow weary of the same old Quarantini's...

Bill

Kaljaia

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 10:59:56 PM »

My housemate brought me leftover cold fries today and I was so happy! She works food service sometimes for a cafeteria serving a local work project. That's the only food I've had that I didn't make myself in two months. Places in town (two hours away) do curbside pickup but I only make it in once a month right now. I know I'm saving a lot of money, but still. Something battered and fried or a really good curry or sushi (and not washing all the dishes afterwards) would be amazing.
- Erika

I rock hunt in the Antelope/Ashwood area of the John Day river basin in Oregon.

Felicia

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2020, 04:15:46 AM »

Yes, just something cooked by somebody else, also breaded and fried would be great. Sushi and the spareribs at the buffet. (It's a good buffet)

MineralSpirit

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2020, 06:48:53 AM »

Living far away from everything sounds great right about now. In my apartment, I have more people than I have total rooms. If kids ("vectors") want to play outside, they have a spacious parking lot, since playgrounds are logically closed.

It could be worse. I am in an urban area, but not a concrete jungle. I can't imagine how people in some of the more high-density cities are managing. At least here you can go out for a stroll.

Well, at least I have easy access to junky fried foods!

Slabbercabber

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2020, 01:37:57 PM »

Just got back online after the Tornado here in Onalaska.  We've had more social contact in the last week than in a normal month.  500 lineman crews in the subdivision for 8 days.  Volunteers everywhere.  Masks were nowhere to be seen.  Disasters trump corvid.

Felicia

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2020, 02:06:00 PM »

Guess they do at that.  Tornadoes give no real warning. Ohio, where I'm from, has enough though it's not tornado alley. If you're lucky they miss you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 41 queries.