Applying to join this forum, you HAVE to activate your membership in YOUR email in the notice you recieve after completing application process. No activation on your part, no membership.

Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Auscarver for his Tigereye carving of Saturn!

 www.lapidaryforuum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Turquoise ring  (Read 25 times)

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Phishisgroovin

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3021
  • I am here by addiction
Turquoise ring
« on: Today at 03:49:12 PM »

Over past 4 weeks. I created a finger bracelet.
Solid sterling .925 size 8
Arizona kingman stabilized and backed turquoise cabochon free form cut my me.

Hope you like.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Logged

Phishisgroovin

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3021
  • I am here by addiction
Re: Turquoise ring
« Reply #1 on: Today at 03:51:01 PM »

Yeah,  I'm back to making things again in my free time.
I will sell this too.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Logged

Phishisgroovin

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3021
  • I am here by addiction
Re: Turquoise ring
« Reply #2 on: Today at 04:00:29 PM »

More photos on my stupidbook page

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1KCAzzn4QA/
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
 

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 31 queries.