Lapidaryforum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members & old from the Lapidary/Gemstone Community Forum. Please join up. You will be approved after spam check & you must manually activate your acct with the link in your email

Congratulations to Bobby1 and his Brazilian Agate Cab!

www.lapidaryforum.net

Another cabochon contest coming soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rock Lathe. (Anyone have experience with Diamond Pacific or others)  (Read 312 times)

Craigab

Diamond pacific used to make a machine called the sculpture rock lathe but no longer make it and haven’t for many years. There are 2 small photos online if you search, I was wondering if anyone has better photos of this machine from different angles or even better has experience with it. If you have used it I have some questions I would love to ask. I am looking to make my own because no one makes these type machines any longer that I can find. The previous manufacturer said there is zero demand for these so they stopped making them. I am looking for something to make designs like candlesticks and other designs round design. I’m trying to avoid any pitfalls that I’ll regret later.  Alternatively, if anyone had a used one please let me know. I’d certainly prefer to avoid the hassle of making one myself.

lithicbeads

• Administrator
Re: Rock Lathe. (Anyone have experience with Diamond Pacific or others)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 07:55:25 PM »

Learn to do it free hand , faster , cheaper and less frustrating.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 29 queries.